It's funny how things work out in life. In the later part of 1991 thru 1992, I unconditionally fell in love with this guy that I was dating. During that short period, we became closer than any couple that had been together for years. With no fault of ours, we went our separate ways. During that time, I moved out of state, not wanting to stay in contact. Knowing that it would tamper with the career I was trying to accomplish. But as time went on, I always wondered "what if". When I saw friends of his, I would always ask about him. There was also times that I asked his friends to tell him to contact me, but he never did. So, I'm thinking that he just didn't want to be bothered.
Now 17 years later, after moving back to town. I ran into the man I fell in love with years ago. And it seems that we are still close. And it's good to know that I crossed his mind from time to time. At least we still have some kind of connection. You know, "that vibe". And I still love him just as much as I did years ago. That's why I say, it's funny how things work out in life. To me, it seem like "Time Stood Still". Just to know that he's a part of my life now is even more proof of how " God is Good, All the Time".
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment